Sex & Relationships
From relationship goals to sex advice: if it's about sex or relationships, share it here.
This is what I wish I had known when I started dating:
1. You will hurt more times than you can count. Young love sucks. But it is a valuable life lesson. The pain teaches you how good the good times really are.
2. The best thing you can have in a relationship is a level playing field. - don't date a knight in shinning armor.
3. There are sociopaths out there, and they will sweep you off your feet.
4. Never date anyone because you're bored.
5. The best relationships are the calm ones, not the passionate ones.
6. Boring doesn't necessarily mean bad.
7. Abuse comes in all forms and you may not even realize it's happening
8. Deep love is more important than awe inspiring sex.