Someone help me out

bec 🌶
So I was in the club tonight for a friends birthday. Me, her and our other friend plus her mom. we're all 18/19 we walk up near the bar and there is a group (about 6-8) of black guys all together. me and my one friend stood there awkwardly and the other two went for drinks. while standing there, one of the guys motions to us to come over. he's HUGE. like football player, works out twice a day, 3 foot shoulders HUGE. starts making comments about what "our hands can do". obviously we laugh and ignore. his response to that was "So you're mean. you don't like black people" we just stood there. we tried to walk past the group and they were all handsy, we were so uncomfortable. we got stuck near them and the big guy just kept talking about how we're racist and afraid of black people. 
OBVIOUSLY we were awkward and afraid because he was a big, menacing man making sexual passes, comments and actions at us. but he seemed to think it was only race. 
I have no idea what to do in that situation. why would he think that racism is the reason? does he notrealize  being a threatening creep is colourless??-_-