Unsure...

Sorry if this is TMI but I want a second opinion. So my period is a week earlier than what the app says it should be which is very rare for me.I have had very bad lower back pain to the point where I had a hard time getting out of bed and going from a sitting to a standing position. my cramps are intermittent, and very painful - worse than usual. Over night there was A LOT of blood on the pad and there was a large clot about the size of my palm and in the clot was this thing that looked like a clear bubble with something white it. My mind immediately went to miscarriage. My husband says no bc we used a condom every time and none of them broke. I have continued to have heavier than normal bleeding today and it was a lighter red color. Everything I looked up online said that it fits the symptoms but he is so sure it wasn't it has been second guessing myself and thinking I am just overreacting. If it was, it only would have been four weeks. Am I right or am I just letting my mind run off?