I don't want to be upset...

Courtney
So hubby and I had an argument. I went to my parents house to go to the fair because hubby had to work and could go. I ended up going Friday afternoon and he texted me "where are you?" And I said I was at the fair. He said he was too. I wasn't mad until I figured out he came to be with his friends and didn't even ask me if I was there before he came because "he was taking a shower". It literally takes two seconds to ask if I was at home or not. So I was like hmmm. He came for his friends instead. That's all that worried him. He also cut me out of every conversation he had (his friends noticed and told him.) so we got into a fight about how I'm always mad at him but he never corrects anything. Then I come home to find the top of a pocket pussy in our shower. (I knew he had it. He said he never uses it because he got if when he was in MOS school.) there's another lie. He hides it from me too even rough he knows I know about it. I hate being upset but he hasn't wanted to have se with me for months and I'm hoping and praying it's not because of that sex toy. I know I'm probably complaining too much but I feel so bad and unattractive. Then this morning (after I told him he left something in the bathroom last night) he starts being all lovey and stuff. I don't really know what to think.