unmanageable stress affecting pregnancy

So at the beginning of this year I was in a long distance relationship. He asked me to leave Texas and move 16 1/2 hours away to Indiana that he wanted me to be with him and start a family. I moved here and two and a half weeks laster I ended up pregnant. Well i found out about me being pregnant July 1st. He began to distance himself and wouldn't talk to me donanything with me. I was depressed. I left home from my two jobs, friends family, everything all for him. But i dealt with it. He started refusing to talk about my pregnancy or the baby. He wouldn't talk names but told me how disgusting and awful every name I picked out was and said he hated the middle name the most and that middle name would make him "hate his life" I picked the name "Colton Avery" so since he wouldn't help me with names but hated everything I picked. I decided to ask if he wanted me to do his middle name so I picked again Colton Ray. About three days ago after months of him not discussing his child at all or how things were gonna be after birth he told me he didn't want this baby and was done with him and I. So I begged my family to take me in so I could move back to Texas. He doesn't care that I'm moving 16 1/2 hours away and him not seeing his child every and me giving him my last name instead. I asked him if he would even send me a text asking for updates and he said he wouldn't have any time. It hurts that I left everytnnd and he gave up on this. I can handle him leaving me. It hurts but like any relationship I'll move on. It's my son that hurts. He gets to grow up not even knowing who daddy is and then one day him deciding he wants to be around then confusing him. I'm just worried about being a single mom to boy when I don't know boy things and I've been going into panic attacks every night and my doctor has moved me to High risk due to my stress. I'm just not sure how to cope with this right now...
Also is it wrong of me to give my son my last names instead of my ex if he wanfs no part in life?