How long should I keep waiting???

Brittany
So my boyfriend and I have been together since 2009. That's 7 years next month and we are still not married. Not even engaged for that matter. I've asked him and he just says he's not ready. Mind you, we just bought a huge house together and have 2 cars in our names. When I ask about having kids, he says not right now. We can't afford it. But we totally could. He doesn't make super great money, but enough so that I don't have to work if I don't want to. I'm 22 now. He's 24. I love him dearly. I just can't stand waiting any more. I feel like how is he not ready? We are literally living the married life just without the paperwork. We have been living together since I was like 16. We share a bank account. He took care of all the bills while I went to beauty school. Holla! 💇 and I told him at 7 years I wasn't doing it anymore. But 1 he doesn't believe me. And 2 I don't want him to do it just because I threatened to leave him. I want it to be his decision. I don't really want to leave him because we JUST bought this house and I do love him with everything I have. Sometimes I just kind of feel like this relationship is one sided. Someone please make me feel better. What should I do??? Sorry I can't find a better picture at the moment.