He's afraid of my vagina...

Katie • I`m 22, married, and I have PCOS.
My husband is afraid of my vagina. It's really strange. He refuses to touch it, and he says he hates how it feels, like it's moistness and wetness is gross to him. He's completely fine with sex though. I dont know if it's an actual fear of touching it or if it's because we were both virgins in every aspect of sex when we got married. We've been married for almost a year and it hasn't really become an issue up until a few months ago. He only focuses on my breasts, but my nipples and breasts can only handle so much! (They're constantly sore & irritated now) During sex he gets in as quick as he can and once its over he's already up and cleaning himself off. I looked it up and there are a lot of women who say their husbands and SO are the same way. I've tried to talk to him about the parts of the vagina and what I like and dislike. I mean you'd think after a year of doing it myself I'd know what I like, but he gets very defensive about it and acts and seems legitimately scared to talk about it. I've also suggested buying a vibrater for him to use on me but even that freaked him out, and he said vibrators are for people who don't have sex. I think he only said that out of defense because we were just talking about going and buying some new lubes and a vibrater just a few weeks ago. Even after we've finished having sex I'll try to masterbate to finish, and he'll leave the room and shut the door. I feel like a bad person when I try to talk about it to him but I also feel like I'm gross to him when we're in bed. But then again I don't feel like I'm asking for much because during foreplay I have to touch him & myself at the same time. I feel like I do and give to him so much sexually but get nothing in return..