1v2 or more kids.

Katie • Sporting Kansas City, Kansas City Royals, Kansas City Blues-- The City of Champions!
Anyone else going through the struggles of deciding if 1 is enough or to go with more? 
We're leaning on 1 kid but open to more. My reasons for 2 are weird and morbid he'd have a sibling for when were old and are gone- he won't be alone. I'm scared of something happening to him ans not having any-however having another kid won't make up for the loss of another. How do I know this? 4 miscarriages. . I'm scared of More miscarriages. Also I'm 35 so my eggs and I aren't getting any younger. Our family is quiet, quaint and happy we don't do chaos. Our siblongs all have 2 kids and they stress me out. 
Now, my kid is easy. Not gonna lie. Hes easy. Hes a great sleeper, snuggle bug(when he lets me) and he and his daddy are my whole world. I know old love another just the same. I feel the guilt comes from not giving him a sibling. But is that a reason to have another kid. 
My pregnancy was stressful. I had an SCH and bled the whole first tri. Miscarriage scares with every bleed. I got lucky with no stretch marks, 17lbs total gain and in pre-wedding body at 8 months post partum. I pump exclusively and intend to do so till hes 1. But, I want my small boobs back. 
With 2 we would have to separate times for sports or activities. My husband and I are solid. We love each other and our son didn't change our dynamic. I wonder if 2 would. 
Here's my arguments for ans against having another. What are your thoughts?
What are your feelings for or against 1v2 kids?
Ps--again. I love my son like it's nobody's business. I know I would love a second of it happened. I'm just in limbo.