need some help, is it rape?

I'm so confused. I went out clubbing with a group of people, was keen on one guy for a few days and we had a make out sesh at the club. I only had 3 drinks and I don't remember much at all. I remember him taking me to the bar to get me another drink and I feel like I was drugged that night. He seems so harmless and so nice, I do remember him asking if I wanted to have sex and I said no. But then he went down on me and fingered me, and I was enjoying it. But he never asked and I never said yes. 

I feel so sketchy and off. I know I was the one drinking but I woke up naked in his bed. I'm pretty certain we didn't have sex because I'm usually sore afterwards and I feel fine down there. I just don't know what this means & I need some help figuring it out. I asked him what happened and he said we fooled around for 10 minutes and then went to sleep. 

The next day I went to collect my underwear because I couldn't find it and he pushed me down into the bed and stuck his hands down my pants and tried to finger me. I had to force him off me and then he apologised later over Facebook saying he was still drunk. I feel so weird and I can't tell anyone face to face or anyone I know, so I guess I needed to vent and hear what anyone has to say. I don't know how to bring it up to him & I'll never see him again because we live in different countries, I just don't know what's going on and why I feel so off