chlamydia

Michaela
So I just found out that I have chlamydia. It's just confusing to me because I've never had any sexual partners up until my boyfriend of one year. And he's never had any sexual partners until me. So I don't know how I got this at all. How is this possible?
EDIT: I know for a fact he didn't cheat on me. So accusing him of doing so is very disrespectful. He may have lied about his sexual partners in the past but I'll ask him later.
UPDATE: He is clean. But I still have no idea how I got it. He said that it can be transferred through parents but I've never had this before. But he said that his doctor gave him the prescription anyways just in case. So how did this happen
UPDATE 2: I talked to his parents about it and they said his results came back negative. I'm starting to just think it was a false positive. Because my nurse said that it was impossible he got his test results back the same day the test was taken yet my results came back the same day my physical was. I got the call the same day but I was at work so I couldn't take the call till the next morning. So I'm just thinking it was a false positive. I'm still being safe and being tested for other things but I mean, we had a long discussion about this. And talking to his parents about it was very unnerving but they were nothing but supportive. 
P.S. We never had sex (as in his penis has never been near my vagina or anything else) we've done oral sex but chlamydia of the throats is rare. Just thought I would clarify as many people think we had sex together. 
UPDATE 3: this is going to be the last update. I talked to my doctor and she said that it's very possible I just had a false positive. There is no clear way to know now because I already took the medicine for it so it's whatever. I have trust in my boyfriend that he didn't cheat on me, which a lot of you girls need to get. Trust is a big thing in a relationship, and fortunately none of you guys know me or my boyfriend. That being said to the few people that actually gave me advice (instead of outright saying my boyfriend cheated on me) thank you so much, you guys were a big help.