PLEASE READ NEED ADVICE: gall bladder/no cholestasis

Brett • Wife, Momma to Ben, Fur Momma to Tank, Squatch, and Mojo.
since about 27-28w (currently 35w3d) I've had HORRIBLE gall bladder attacks (never had issues with it before pregnant) at least 2-3 a week. My diet has completely adjusted, I pretty much live off of ensure shakes, fruits, veggies, and water. I consulted with a surgeon my
OB referred me to, who stated we just have to wait until after I deliver. I had 2 within a 24hr. period, including one at work Thursday. I had just met with my OB for an appt. the day before and she didn't want to test me for cholestasis. (I thought this was weird due to the severity of my GB issues) But she did say she is considering removing it BEFORE I deliver because of how bad it is. Well Thursday after I had the 2nd attack my husband rushed me to L&D to check the baby and such (as my OB has instructed me to do when I have an attack since previous attacks have spurred on pre-term contractions) I was vomiting, dizzy, faint. Nurse at L&D called her and Dr. instructed nurse to tell me that I should no longer be working and FINALLY ordered a cholestasis test, which I came back negative for. Dr. then instructs nurse to discharge me, no surgery, no discussion about what next, just stop working (which is how that would be affecting my GB, but ok) My frustration is: WHY would my OB let me continue on with this issue without helping me when I've done everything she's instructed? AND why tell me she will have it
removed if it keeps up and then not follow up on it? I'm so miserable everyday, not knowing if i will have an attack. I know she wants me to go to L&D each time I have one, but each visit there costs us at least $120 OOP each time.. at 2-3 attacks average a week this ailment is getting pricey for me. What would you do??