love life crisis!

so friday night i went to my friend Zach's party with my best friend Julia. Julia and i got very tipsy and it lasted the whole time at the party. i ended up taking a random guys hand who knew zach and went to school with him and i just talked to him for a couple mins. after that, for some reason i can't remember, i wanted to hookup with him so i dragged him outside to the terrace and we hooked up. we were both kinda out of it but i remember him being so nice and respectful and he didn't take advantage of me at all. also he was a very good kisser. just as things were getting heated, the cops shut down the party and i was in a panic to find julia so we could get back home! i never got to say goodbye to him (andrew) but the next day i texted zach to get the low down on what he was like. Zach told me that andrew is THE nicest and most likesbke person at their school and there's no one who doesn't like him! i guess i'm conflicetd because zach offered to talk to andrew and see if he'd want to actually meet for real again but idk if i should because i'm worried he won't want to for 2 reasons. 1. maybe he just wanted it to be a random hu (i don't have too much experience with those things) and 2. maybe if he actually does agree to meet he'll be disappointed bc maybe i'm not what he remembers while he was drunk and it was dark out and ultimately if that's the case i'll just be crushed. WHAT DO I DO???????