Labor at 35wks and 4days

Michelle
Well I wasn't feeling to great. Kinda cramping and lots of pressure in my vag area. So I go to the woman's center at the Hosp where I'll deliver. Apparently I was in labor...but good news is I'm not dialated...yay. So I was there for 6hrs, just got home. I wasn't dehydrated, but they started an iv..and said ok one bag should do it. Well these contractions where off the charts mind you I've had all c sections but no stranger to labor pains and dialating so I'm breathing and getting through them. Then nurse checks still closed and high up..yay..but she turns the iv drip up to the highest it'll go, then I get started on bag #2 and got some pain meds which do nothing for the contraction pains but the L&D beds hurt my back so plus side my back doesn't hurt. So yea I'm all good. My Lil baby is all good. Still baking, just my body is like "I'm tired". This is my 8th pregnancy... And this baby will be my 6th living child. So I'm sure my body is like ok I'm tapping out we are done lol. I'm just glad no baby right now. But before my other kids wake I'm going to take a nap. Just wanted to say I'm really glad that I didn't deliver early and thank goodness for great nurses (: