I cheated on my boyfriend, a lot...

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year, and during the first like 5ish months he was grounded for 4/5 of them. I mean literally no communication outside of school, he got his phone taken, I wasn't allowed to come over after school or on the weekends. Even during the school breaks he wasn't allowed to text or see me! During that time I always told myself "I see a future with him, I'm going to fight trough this, it'll be worth every second" (which it 110% is now, I'm glad I stayed!), but during that time we rarely even talked at school, no classes together, we only talked for maybe 20 minutes before school ever started, then he'd walk me to class. During those horrible four
Months, I fell into a terrible depression, I found myself contemplating suicide. I never went through with it though, in hopes of the future with my boyfriend. One night, I grew so needy of attention that I went into Omegle (an app/ website you can chat w/ random strangers for fun) and I started giving random guys my snapchat. They would snap me, flirt with me and we eventually would exchange nudes. I never put my face in them, so they never seen what I looked like, I would satisfy myself then block them. I did this for nearly 3 months until I grew bored of it. Then about a month later my boyfriend finally got ungrounded and I was at his house practically everyday, and I completely forgot about those guys on snapchat. I'm guessing some of them remembered my username bc to this day, I'll get random people adding me and asking me if I remember them. Of course I play stupid and say no, but now I feel like shit because he's been nothing but perfect to me, he treats me like a goddamn queen. I mean nowa days, I'm 110% loyal, I don't even look at other guys, he's all I want and all I'll ever need. For a while I didn't feel any remorse for what I did, but now it's really getting me. I just want to cry sometimes... idk what to do. JUST TO CLARIFY: I NEVER once did anything physical with another guy, it was only pictures and texts with random guys.I know cheating is cheating, but I just wanted to make it clear there was no touching or kissing or any of that!