Want to hop in?

Join our Community
Download Glow

infertility issues

Hi. My name is Mary. I'm 32. I have 3 kids by my previous marriage. We are trying to conceive but my husband has one testicle and medical reasons have come up with me. Doctors say our chances are slim. We are putting our Faith in God that he will bless us with a miracle. May we all pray for the women on glow to conceive healthy babies...hugs n kisses
Je
Posted at Dec 31, 2014 • 16 responses

Glow Pages: Recommendations for Women, by Women

Find fertility products, clinics, doctors

Je
Posted at Jan 03, 2015
ANYONE???
Ja:  God is your doctor and he will supply all your needs according to his riches
Sh
Posted at Feb 17, 2015
Any updates?  How are things? 
Ja:  Mary I pray God bless u and your husband...Thank u God in advance Amen..May God bless your family abundantly...
Je:  Hi!!! AF is due tomorrow. We kind of decided to hold off on TTC. After my fertile window we decided to hold up lol. So we will see. We would be amazed and happy if AF didn't show. How are you?💜
Si
Posted at Mar 12, 2015
Baby dust to you. Good luck.
Me
Posted at Jan 19, 2015
Hi Mary, I'm sorry to not have responded earlier. Perhaps the religious tone of your post is alienating those of us who aren't religious. Your approach to infertility is just so different from mine, due to your beliefs, that I have nothing to contribute. 
Me:  Ooh good luck! Have you tested?
Je:  very nervous AF will show up
Je:  Best of luck to u!!! I will be 5 days late at midnight
St
Posted at Jan 07, 2015
Best of luck!
Je:  Thank u so much. It kinds sucks everyone answers polls but can't give support.

Want to comment?