Im scared ughh ladies advice please

Liz
Ive been with my amazing SO for 10moths and its been great. He was recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder and he is going to see a psychologist every so often but he does not discuss any of this openly to me I've noticed his behavior has changed drastically with the psychologist so I'm not sure if it's helping and I really don't want him to go on medication my biggest concern is that he just kind of doesn't take no for an answer that well when he's in "the mood" and I'm not (which is quite often because I have the nexplanon, it hasn't been working as I'd wanted) he just does what he, wants ...and then when I tell him no no no no no he won't stop and then it makes me feel like overwhelmed and then he starts crying because he feels like he has done something wrong which I mean he has ... I don't know how to deal with the crying then there's his depression and he's just a rebellious person and I don't know if it's due to the disorders or if it's due to his life situation or if it's due to just his character and I'm scared that it just might not work because I put so much effort and my all into this I really need some really good relationship advice ladies so please please please will you please if you have anything to say I am more than happy to hear and I'm sorry because it was kind of long but I'm so desperate for some advice right now😥😐