Just Saying 💯

Kenyetta • 18 years old. This is my first child and I'm more excited than I've ever been for anything 👼🏽💘
I don't know if it's just me but I've noticed some of the females on here are really rude. Like their comments and things they say to other females irritate me so much cause you don't have to be like that.. Majority of us women on here are pregnant and we take our time to share our problems and experiences with the rest of you females on here, and most of the time when we post things it's because we wanna hear people say positive things or we want advice. Being pregnant isn't easy and I feel like it would make things better for all of us if we just uplift eachother. If you aren't pregnant than okay so what you can still make other people feel good about themselves instead of contributing to the low self esteem pregnancy makes some of us have, but if you have nothing nice to say than don't say anything. Just add to the views, no one says you have to comment.
And this post isn't about me at all cause I've never experienced this in any way. But I'm speaking up for females who have and have let it slide.