Not controversial but....

Ra
I need like 2 kinds of advice right now 😐
I can't find a foundation that matches. I have an orangey undertone and most makeups turn reddish on me for some reason. I've gone to Sephora, Ulta, and Merle Norman and they've all been clueless. So far, I found a Naked Decay foundation that matched, but it's very low coverage and I'd like a medium. Any ideas for brands?
And hair products. I've been using coconut oil and my hair texture has improved so much, but it still gets very frizzy and I have no idea what to do. I've been natural for 2 and a half years and I'm still pretty clueless on how to properly take care of my hair. I comb my hair with a wide toothed comb in the shower, I condition, put a shower cap on while I shave, wash my body, etc, wash that out, shampoo, wash out, and I'll condition again, comb my hair out one more time, and then rinse my hair out completely. I use a microfiber towel to dry my hair just so it's not dripping, then I air dry. What products do I need to be using? Like shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioners, leave in, etc? 
The top left is when I get out of the shower, and the other 3 are my lion mane.
Thank you!!