PLAN B PILL HELP!!

So my boyfriend and I just had sex and we pretty much always use condoms for the most part and it had been a while since we've had sex because I'm about 17 days late!! I was so stressed out that I couldn't even think about having sex. But anyways I took two pregnancy tests but they were negative so I don't know if it's just because I'm stressed or what the true reason is as to why I'm late.. anyways today I gave in and we had sex and he came inside the condom but we noticed some white stuff around his area and thought it was okay me but we also noticed the condom was half off, there was cum inside the condom but as well on the outside. He immediately went to go buy the Plan B pill and I took it like ten minutes later. I AM PANICKING SO MUCH!! I know the pill is effective but there's still a chance of me getting pregnant. I'm so scared. I also can't afford to go to a doctor because I don't have insurance to see if I'm actually pregnant. PLEASE HELP!! Did I take the pill too soon for it to cause it not to work?