Paranoid

Dasha

I just started taking the pill last month (Yaz, only has 4 placebo pills), and ive been experiencing spotting because of the pill for the last 3 weeks of the pill package. My boyfriend and I had sex on the 3rd week of my pill and my spotting became heavier the next day (this is the first time i had sex). I had what I'm assuming is the withdrawal bleeding this week (because its only a little bit heavier than my spotting and its dark red with big clumps instead of brown), and it just ended today because I started a new pack of pills. I have been experiencing sore breasts, increase in appetite, occasionally pelvic pain and tiredness.

Im not sure if I am pregnant or is it just the pill? My boyfriend and i also use a condom evertime and I have never missed a pill. I am extremely paranoid!!

P.S. i tired doing a clearblue digital pregnancy test yesterday and the screen was blank even though i followed all the instructions. I went on another forum and they said its because i didnt have enough hormones in my urine to activate the test???