going nuts !!! 2 hr tomorrow

yaya mustan
I'm going nuts. I have been on a specific lifestyle for over 4 years due to the fact that I am hypothyroid. I take brown rice only. My bread is always whole wheat and I make my own bread at home. The salad portion of my diet is always half my plate. I do not drink soda. I left soda over a year ago. I only took small sips of ginger ale during first trimester. I have been working out for over 4-5 years and whole pregnancy I walk for 30-45 min every day 5 day a week. The last time I ate cake was in October on friends daughter birthday. I allow myself 1-2 cookies every day with tea which has no sugar (left all white sugar, pasta, wheat and bread 2 years ago ). What will I change in my diet if I am diagnosed with GD. ??? My husband said there is nothing for you to do differently. I have gained like 4-5 pounds total and I am 29 weeks. I know it's hormones but I'm thinking it's possible my body is not used to this much sugar so it goes crazy after drinking that drink. I'm worried for an incorrect diagnosis. Anyone else had any issues like that