Pease pray for my family...

Thaila

My heart broke earlier when my sister in law told me that my niece's water broke at 21 weeks and 3 days. I had asked her how my niece was doing and if the baby could be saved, I didn't expect the unfortunate outcome. She went into the hospital expecting the doctors to do what they can to keep the baby inside of her for another 3 weeks so the baby can become viable. Sadly the baby was born on 11.11.16 and God called her home. Baby Gwyneth Jewel graced us for a short period and was loved by many. 

Now, I'm more infuriated at the fact that the doctor discharged my niece to go home and wait it out with no other instructions! Her water broke, she should have been kept in the hospital for close monitoring and on bed rest. They should have done everything that they could to keep the baby inside of her for as long as they could. She kept on calling her doctor that something is wrong. He told her to stay calm and come back when there's contractions. (Seriously!?!?). She was fed up, finally a few days later she went back to the hospital demanding medical attention. One of the baby's foot was stuck in the canal, she was breached. No one checked on her for nearly 6 hours. When they finally did, they made her pushed and miraculously the baby was born. For a first time mom, she doesn't know better. She was scared and followed doctor's orders. I'm pissed for her. The baby could have been saved if the doctor tried and didn't leave my niece hanging. We're having a memorial and burial on Saturday, and I don't think I could bring myself to go. No mother should lose their child, and no one should have gone through what my niece did. But I have to be there to support her and. And with me being pregnant also, I don't want my niece to feel anymore pain because she lost her baby and I still have mine. Please pray for her and for her to get through this 💔😭