Baby Faith born 11.14.16

Giselle

I'm excited to finally share my birth story. Currently sitting at the hospital about 26hrs after giving birth.

My girl was a princess all during pregnancy and she was no different for labor and delivery :) she came super quick and easy. Me and my husband couldn't believe it. She was born at 37 weeks 2 days.. I had my "bloody show" Sunday morning with mild contractions, nothing major tolerable and didn't warrant a call to any doctors. Later that evening I saw my mucus plug come out.. at this point i knew baby would come soon. At 12:45am on Monday morning my water broke. The contractions got real intense.. I took a shower and told my husband to get ready togo to the hospital. I did my hair, packed my bag, drank water, bounced on my exercise ball a bit more then proceeded out the door.. got to the hospital at 3:30am.. to my surprise they checked me and i was 10 centimeters.. couldn't believe my ears! I had done it this far.. staff got everything ready.. and my beautiful baby girl was born at 4:43 AM. 7lbs 3oz, 20 inches long. Perfectly healthy, thank God. We were truly blessed with such a magnificent birthing experience. Prayers go out to all you mother's to be.