So I normally shave every inch of my body, recently I stopped shaving my lady parts because of ingrown hairs. Although I started to use Nair, which has been great. But I switched from the sensitive to regular. 
Apparently I must have had a small bump(left from an ingrown hair I removed) left from before. Now it's like a cut, and holy moly does it hurt!
I don't know what to do. How does one fix something like this? (
I'm so busy with work that I'm not sure when I can go see my doctor)