Diva Cup and my new husband

Rebecca
So I just recently got married. In the car one afternoon I told him that we would need to get pads soon. This soon turned into an in depth version of 20 questions about periods and menstrual products. The funniest part of this was when I started telling him about the diva cup. I explained what it was and how it works, and as I was explaining this I noticed my husband had the funniest look on his face. I asked him what was wrong, and he told me that he didn't believe that the diva cup was real. He went on saying that it sounded to weird to actually be a real product. After asking why he thought that he said 
"I just don't think that ladies would be comfortable with a hard cup inside of them. Plus the blood would spill when you pulled it out." I laughed so hard and told him that it's actually a soft silicone "cup" and the removal is similar to a tampon then showed him a picture at the next stop. He got woozy thinking about the cup full of blood and said that he wouldn't know what to do with himself if his appendage bled.