Surgery and recovery

Olivia
I posted a few days ago about having a diagnostic laposcopy and cyst removal. Well I went into surgery at 1pm yesterday. Came out surgery went well. Only thing was that my cyst was larger than what they thought and it was extremely dark almost black. They are sending it off for testing and did scrappings and took a lot of pictures to see if anything else was going on that they didn't see originally. Part of me is scared but part of me is so proud that I stood up for myself because my doctor wanted to wait another month to just observe it. I said absolutely not I'm tired of feeling like death and being in constant pain. I'm on my first recovery day and I feel like I got hit by a damn truck. My boyfriend who I was terrified wouldn't help has been the most amazing man in the world and I didn't know I could fall more in love with him. He's taking such great care of me. Rented movies last night got me fresh ice packs multiple times got me my medicine everytime I needed it. I honestly feel like the luckiest woman in the world