Just starting out egg retrieval dec 2016, FET Jan 2017

Di
I took my first BC pill yesterday. Injections will start around dec 8, then FET with frozen cycle around the end of January! I'm over the moon excited!! We are still waiting for our genetic testing blood work to come back but all else is a go! We were at a different clinic previously about 2 years ago and did oral meds with no luck, then we stopped going to them due to bad bedside manner but not I'm at a clinic that's not two hours away like the last one (about 30 min) and the people are amazing! It makes the world of difference! I just got BW drawn and picked up some injections they donated to me :-D so I have injections in the fridge and that makes me so so so sgood excited! We have been TTC for five years with many many hurdles, including needing a whole two months of heart tests due to some abnormalities I had in my rate, but I godon't my clearance and low and behold I got my period the day RMA got my clearance letter from the cardiologist so it was meant to be perfect timing! 
After years of heartache, I can finally be excited about baby making. Every soon to be ma there should be able to be excited about this process and I've been robbed of it for too many years. I fianally can say I'm excited and can't wait!!!
Anyone else having an egg retrieval around dec 20,2016 and a frozen FET end of January 2017??? 
My email is Clawson.diane@gmail.com for anyone who wants to text me as an <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> buddy!! 
I'm also an Air Force spouse with an Etsy store, called Rejunk. And I babysit on the side. But my natural trade is a veterinary technician :) 
Join me in my excitement!