my upstairs neighbors 🙄

T🌸
Nothing like walking outside to walk my dog and seeing my drugged out upstairs neighbors hanging out in the hallway, laid out all over the steps, and then one of them asking to borrow my phone (of course I couldn't say no, I really wouldn't like them to break into my apartment while we're gone for Thanksgiving or Christmas) which she uses to call her boyfriend (who also lives there) and scream at him. Apparently he was gone to Walgreens across the road for 45 minutes, she walked over there with their male roommate to see what was going on and apparently the boyfriend was nowhere to be found so she's screaming about his supposed "side bitch" 😳😳😳 and then her boyfriend came home and they were screaming at each other (cussing and all) upstairs, slamming doors and throwing stuff because he wants her to leave, the dog was barking, tv/radio was blaring, pretty much utter chaos. And now she's crying. 
Our walls and floor are paper thin if you can't tell 😒 I'm glad my life isn't that complicated. We also go look at new apartments tomorrow so yay for getting the hell away from these peopleÂ