Sooooo done!

Taunalee
Just venting. I'm so stinking ready for baby girl to get here. My first pregnancy I was able to stay pretty active right up until we induced at 40+3. This time at 37+3 I'm in so much pain! I've had sciatic nerve problems since the beginning of my second tri, and the past week or so she's been putting a ton of pressure on my pelvis and bladder. Rolling over in bed is an exercise of pure torture. Grocery shopping takes twice as long because I have to move so slow! Weirdly enough the only time I'm completely comfortable is when I'm driving. Chasing my 2 year old around is buckets of fun, and forget trying to keep the house clean by myself! The kicker is that she hasn't even dropped! With all the pain I'm feeling now what shape will I be in by the time she engages? It's amazing how in the grand scheme of pregnancy, 3 weeks is nothing. Now that I'm so close to the end, those three weeks seem like eternity. I'm really hoping and praying that she's not as stubborn coming out as her big brother was!