anyone experiencing low level fluid? help

🐘🐘🐘
So I just went in for my weekly NST and they do a ultrasound a long with it. On Tuesday my level was a 18 and today it was a 9. Dr said it is still in the normal range but if it drops below a 8 we are just going to do my a c section. I'm just nervous about him not having enough time baking. I am 37w1d. My dr wants me to drink lots of fluid. I just pray my baby will be strong and healthy. Anyone dealing with fluid levels? 
Update:
Hi ladies..just wanted to give an update. We went in today to check the fluid level. We had a NST first and of course my little stubborn baby boy wasn't cooperating. He finally started to wake up and move and everything looked great. After they gave me the ultrasound and dr said my levels were good. He also said baby looked good. My levels today were 15-18. He said this is good and he thinks maybe the position of the baby was the reason the tech yesterday couldn't measure accurately. So baby is still baking in my belly. I have another NST Tuesday with an ultrasound, so I will keep you all updated on how my levels look that day! 
Thank you ladies.