baby came early!

alicea
My little man came early! 11/15/16 I could tell something was a little weird in my vaginal area it was a bit wetter than normal so I called my doctor and they sent me to the hospital to get checked to see if my water had ruptured and it had so less than an hour later I was preped and ready to go for surgery (already had a c section planned for December 1st) surgery went quickly and smooth for me as for my son he was having trouble breathing so they had to take him out and take care of him while I'm on the operating table crying and getting sewn up 2 hours later they come in telling me he's doing better and that my husband can finally go see him then another 20  minutes later they come in to tell me they are transferring him to children's hospital so he can get better care in my head I'm freaking out thinking wtf! They just told me he was doing better!!! Worst feeling ever! I hadn't even gotten to see my baby boy yet! I was crushed! When they came to pick him up I was later told they asked if I had even gotten to see him when they said no they made sure to bring him to my room so I could say hello for the first time and goodbye :( it was so nice of them! My husband went to children's to spend a few hours with our new son and took pics for me he was on a cpap machine for a while then slowly starred getting better the next day my doctor had me transferred to the hospital attached to my sons so I could be near him my insurance said they wouldn't cover it unless it was medically necessary so he made sure it was deemed so! He is amazing! So great full he did that for me! My son has made great progress and his lungs are so much better!!! He will be discharged later this morning!!! I'm so glad he's ok! Scary situation for my whole family!!! He's amazing tho! I'm so in love!