rape?

Orla
Okay so it was a while ago, but I just can't get it out of the back of my mind and it makes me sick when I think about it. So one evebming I was at my friends house and the two of us went to this guys house (he had a friend over as well) so the four of us spent the evening/night together. But during the night the guy took me into his shed (he had 2 couches and a speaker and stuff in his garage) and we sat on the couch and we were talking and then one thing led to another and I was sitting on the of him and he wanted me to take off my pants and I said no because I didn't want to have sex and he said that we wouldn't, so at the time it seemed reasonable. So I took off my pants and got back on top of him, then he started fingering me and I said again that I didn't want to have sex. And again, he said we wouldn't. So I trusted him. He was fingering me with one had and had the other on my back. Then a few minutes later I felt his other arm travel up my back.... he had stopped fingering me and replaced his fingers with his dick. As soon as I realised what was going on I jumped back off of him and started giving out to him because he knew I didn't want to have sex. He just got annoyed and told me to put my clothes back on and get out. So I shoved on my clothes and ran back into the house. I locked myself in his bathroom and sat in the shower and cried. I've only told a few close friends and they think it's rape, but I just don't know. Like I feel like rape is such a harsh word. I was 14 at the time and he was 16. I just feel dirty when I think about it and I don't know what to do. Thanks guys )):