A public announcement about STDs

A lot of people don't realize how important it is to use a condom. Yes, sex feels better without a condom but is it worth contracting an STD? Do not trust someone when they tell you that they are clean. People lie about having STDs or sometimes they don't care enough to get checked. I contracted Chlamydia from my cheating ex while I was pregnant with his child. Thank God I went in for a check up and didn't allow for my infection to spread to my child. I also know a woman who contracted HIV from her cheating husband. It was devastating for her to find out she was being cheated on but even worse when she found out she had HIV. I'm not saying you should use a condom with your husband. I'm simply pointing out that even the people you trust the most can be liars and snakes.

PLEASE USE A CONDOM WHILE HAVING ANY TYPE OF SEX, UNLESS YOU PHYSICALLY GO TO THE CLINIC WITH SOMEONE TO CHECK FOR STDs BEFOREHAND. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW CLOSE YOU ARE WITH THEM. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY GET OFFENDED OVER YOU ASKING. CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND WELL BEING MORE THAN SEXUAL PLEASURE.