I've had about enough...

Sarah
My FIL and I do NOT see eye-to-eye on virtually anything and my hubby's whole family has been staying with us since Wednesday. My FIL seems to think that it is my job to serve him hand and foot and also that he can berate my wonderful, loving, hard-working husband in front of his whole family just because he raised him. Both he and my MIL have spent the last 3 days saying how stupid their kids are and mocking their 4 year old granddaughter when she cries (!) 😡
It just infuriates me because both of their kids are amazing human beings (no thanks to them) and my niece is just about as adorable as can be. My husband never wants to see his parents, and honestly I don't blame him. It's times like this that I am reminded why he feels that way. 
It really doesn't help the whole situation that we had our first <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a> a couple weeks ago (12 days to be exact) and I tested this morning only to be staring down a BFN. I am fed up and sad and irritated and I just want everyone out of my house now!! 
End rant. Sorry, I had to get that out.