Period sex🔴🔴🔴

irxxmm
So my BF the other day was rubbing my belly because I had bad cramps caz of my period and we were just talking and he's like I kinda wnna fuck u when ur on ur period so u gave him a 😧😒 look because I could never do that so he's like I just wnna know how it feels so I was like u won't really have to force ur dick In me its gonna be soooo wet ur just slide right in and he got sooooo excited he's like damn I wnna known how that feels but I'm not confident enough for that but I mean he look my virginty so he's seen me with blood down there, the second time we fucked my hymen didn't completely tear the first time so it happened the second time and that too while he' was fingering me and I was soooo embarrassed but he didn't really care🙊🙊🙊 but idek how I feel about having sex on my period. Like do I take out my pad and just leave it there while we fuck. Do I throw it away and wait until we're done. Do I walk to the bed while my pussy is bleeding can y'all tell me how u do it and when u do tell me wat u do before It😥😥