How Deep Is Your Love❤️😍😩

Afton
So I just watched this movie, and it opened my eyes and my heart. It's called The Painted Veil. Yeah it might be boring to most people, but it was an amazing love story. I cried🙈🙈 but it made me realize how deeply I love my SO. Everytime I think about how much I love him I shed some tears. I can't help it. I don't want him to ever leave me. But I know one day he will, or I'll leave him. We all pass away eventually. But the thought of the pain and heartbreak that comes with it has to be unbearable. Have any of you ladies ever had a love like this?? When we have sex, our connection is so strong, we literally love with all of our might. We give all that we can. We don't have as much sex as we used to, because we are in the part of our relationship where we've hit so many mile stones that we are just comfortable and don't need to have sex all of the time. We can show love in other ways, like eating Wendy's and looking at the stars. Yesterday while shopping we were playing around with eachother, hitting and laughing and making jokes. And he pulls me away from the crowds of people and he tells me how happy I make him and that I'm his best friend. I about cried! The man is so sweet! Tell me stories about how deep your love with your SO is! I'd love to hear them!! 💓💗💕💓💗💕✨💗💓✨💕