No cycle this month & negative pregnancy tests

Lori
I apologize for coming here for advice, but I need some peace of mind and my doctor is unavailable due to the holiday this week. The office is closed and the hospital seems a bit much for this issue. I have had a regular cycle all my life. Occassionally, I am up to a week late, but never more, and I never skip. I am not on any birth control and have made no dietary or schedule changes lately. I am now well over 2 weeks late for my cycle. I have had occasional cramping with nothing to show for it, fatigue, back ache, bloating, constipation, mood swings, and indigestion. So, I took 3 pregnancy tests each a few days apart. All were negative. However, I know home tests don't work for some women. They never worked for my mother. I doubt I am pregnant, mostly so I'm not disappointed, but the cramping is worrisome. What I want to know while I wait to see the doctor is, has anyone else randomly skipped a period this way without a medical issue being at fault? Have any mothers experienced cramping in early pregnancy? I'm getting very concerned.