I have no clue what to do

Madison
So, just a little background info, I got pregnant in June and lost the baby in September due to a silent miscarriage at 11 weeks. During my follow up ultrasound, the doctor said he saw what may be a polyp, which can cause miscarriage. He told me to call back in when I start my second menstral cycle and they would have me come in on the fifth day to see if that was truly what he saw, but to make sure I did not get pregnant in the meantime. Well, I was 3 days late so last night I decided to take a test and it came back positive...as did the second one I took as well. I have no clue what to do, because I feel incredibly unprepared, in a new relationship, but I have a part of me that is empty after losing the baby in September, but I don't want history to repeat itself. I feel as if I am either waiting for something to go wrong, or I will end up terminating out of fear and I've made that mistake once before and it destroyed me. My boyfriend has made it clear he wants me to make the decision for myself and whatever will be best, but he's also fearful of any and all potential outcomes. Any words of advice?