Miscarriage 👎🏼

Ariah • First time momma with her rainbow baby 👶🏼 🌈
Hey lovely ladies! I just need to vent and I hope I am able to help someone else out if they have or are in my position. So here I go. About 7 months ago my fiancé and I found out we were expecting. We weren't trying but we were both ecstatic about it. I was about 10 weeks pregnant when I started spotting. I talked to my friends and family and they all said it was normal. As the days went on it got heavier and heavier, and ended up lasting about a week and a half. I called my doctor but since I haven't had my first appointment with them she wasn't able to give me any medical advice. A couple days went by and I went to the bathroom at work and I saw him/her. Its been 4 months since we lost of little angel and there's not a day goes by that I don't think about them. Everyday it hurts seeing someone with a newborn or who have found out they are pregnant, but at the same time I'm happy for them. I never ever want someone to experience a loss of a child at any stage. I do want to let you know that it doesn't get easier, you just get stronger. I am here if anyone, I mean anyone needs to talk to someone. I love you all💕