someONE EXPLAIN

Maya
ok so recently i lost my virginity (to a really great guy he's amazing but thats besides the fact) and it wasn't that bad and stuff just uncomfortable and certain positions definitely were more painful than others but i honestly didn't think it was THAT bad. then like 12 hours later i started bleeding and i just thought i started my period and it wasn't from having sex, but it was extremely light and i didn't bleed at all after only that one time. then we had sex again a few days afterwards and he told me after that i was bleeding (which was EXTREMELY embarrassing but he was so nice about it, i later bought him a card and wrote i'm sorry for bleeding on your dick...) and so i was afraid that i started my period during but again it was just from having sex because i started my period two days after. i just had sex for the third time with him earlier today and it was all fine and stuff no bleeding during but i JUST now started bleeding  literally 5 hours afterwards. WHY is the bleeding so delayed and not during/immediately afterwards i don't understand how that makes sense 
also ps when will sex become 100% enjoyable it's still just ehhh ://///