No sex for me tonight

Antonia • 🌸🌺🌸🙊🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸
Ladies do you ever try to make your man feel better by sexual things? Well my partner is mad at me at the moment but I don't understand why I came in from work showered and put on what I normally do which is panties and a bra and I go down stairs and get on his lap like normal it's a everyday routine when I get from work an I tell him I love him all the other stuff but tonight instead of take out I wanted to cook I asked " Baby what do you want for dinner"? He says shrimp fried rice and so put everything on and while he goes up stairs I try to find us a movie on Netflix. My friend sends me some information about preparing for a baby I've been wanting a baby for a while but I know we are still young and everything I don't talk to him much about having a baby but I left my phone on the chair unlocked to go check on the food an Brian has my phone and flips out about the baby thing I try not to bring it up but I think it made him a lil more upset my friends know I want a baby so after dinner and our movie he tells me he's going to bed so I don't like to  follow when he's mad but I was really have sex tonight but I don't know what to do. If anyone has any advice please help me😢