My experience/advice for TTC:

Sarah

Hello all, New here and thought I'd post 1st with my experience/advice.

I've had 5 successful pregnancies, 4 boys and 1 girl. Sadly my daughter passed away on March 29, 2015 to SIDS. I am currently on month 2 of trying to conceive baby #6.

My 1st conception was at 25 yrs old, 2nd at 27 yrs old, 3rd at 30 yrs old, 4th at 32 yrs old and 5th at 35 yrs old.

My 2nd and 3rd conceptions I used Ovulation Predictor Kits. Both times I conceived within 3 months.

What worked for me: Use the Clear Blue ADVANCED Ovulation Predictor Kit (which shows you your rise in estrogen and also shows your LH Surge. The rise in estrogen occurs right before for LH Surge- Ovulation).

Once you ovulate your egg is fertile approximately 12 - 24 hours. Remember, sperm can stay alive in woman's body up to six days. Also know that SO needs time for sperm count to go back up, so BD'ing everyday is not actually as effective as every other day....1 wk after first day of your period, use the Advanced Digital Ovulation Kit using 1st morning urine (not having peed within 4 hrs)..the day the kit says Estrogen rise..It's go time. You will Ovulate within 48-72 hours. So BD that day (call that day day 1), BD day 3 and for good measure day 4.

Best of luck to ALL!!!

Sarah