The new Medela pump

F
This is not exactly a product recommendation question but I wanted to get opinions about what you would pick if you were in my place.
So, I'm due in early March and I'm planning to breastfeed and pump like I did with #1. I had a pump in style and it was great at that time but that was 6 years ago. This time, I was planning to get the freestyle but as I live abroad and they only sell the manual and the swing, my mom was going to buy it for me from the states and bring it over when she comes in February.
A few days ago Medela announced a new "smart" pump which will be released in January. So of course part of me is like, it's the latest, the greatest, the smartest. I WANT. On the other hand, it's new so if course not much info is available about it and there won't be enough info by the time I will be getting it in February.
I'm not used to being a first adoptor of technology but it is Medela so I know the quality. They say it uses the same technology as the Symphony and that it's the quietest one in their line.
Long post, I'm sorry, but what do you guys think?