Always alone. Its embarrassing.

♡ 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮 ♡

Before anyone says anything, no I am NOT playing victim. That isn't me. I was strong to leave my husband. I'm 34 weeks pregnant and temporarily living on her spare room until just after the baby is born *touchwood *

Both her and her fiance go to work and it works out okay anyway does that because I sleep throughout the day mostly anyway, I'm always extremely tired.

Then I get up and have something to eat, they get back and then they are more often or not closing their bedroom door and enjoying their time together while I continue to basically be sat on my own.

I don't blame them, I'd do the same too its just annoying how since I've come back to the UK not many friends got in touch with me.

I tried reaching out and making plans with a couple of close friends and nothing came from it. Typically the same thing happened where they met me for gossip and as soon as I told them what happened that's it they don't talk to me.

They also said that pregnant people make them feel "awkward" because they absolutely hate babies

Kinda just feel really alone. Which isn't good cause it means I'm stuck with my thoughts about what did happen and it makes me more and more depressed

Idk what to do 😕