14 year old had surgery?

I was waiting in line at a restaurant and there was another family waiting around us for a table, it was a girl and her mother.
Now I thought this girl was in her 20's, but then I heard their strange conversation (sorry for being nosey!)
The girl asked her mom if she could buy alcohol, and the mother told her "no, you're only 14" and then the girl started complaining and saying "well I look 21". And they got into a small argument and the mother told her daughter how ungrateful she was being since "I had to pay so much extra money to get you your surgeries, don't take advantage of it". And then she even started LISTING the surgeries she got her to make her realize how "grateful" she is for her mother to get them, and geez was it a lot. Lip injections, butt and breast implants, facial surgery, and nose surgery.
They were whispering, but it was more like whisper yelling and they were sitting right next to me. I didn't say anything, but I was shocked. How do you guys feel about stuff like this? And what would you have done? 🤐😷 I'm still surprised this happened 
Yes a mother paid to have plastic surgery done to her 14 year old daughter