YOU!! YES YOU!!! READ IT NOW!!!

Valerie • 👩🏻❤️👨🏾
Hello beautifuls I have something important to say and I promise you. That you won't regret reading this. I just recently got out a relationship that I have been in for 5 years and not going to spill the details cause it's pointless And waste of time. Then I saw some couple of beautiful women going through the same thing...a break up. And to everyone reading this you should be happy...wait what!? Yes I said it you should be happy cause you know why ? That person didn't deserve you cause if they did they wouldn't play with emotions like that. You deserve to be treated like royalty cause that's what you are . Everyone is strong and powerful in their own way. Never let something like a break up bring you down. I have fully understanded how to pass a break up and the key is this FUCK IT the key word for everything in life that faces you. Sometimes you gotta put yourself first. And a break up is definitely cause everyone still gotta a chance to find someone better that will treat you right and if that person you have a break with says you won't find anyone like. Just know it's okay if they say that cause your new reason now is to not find someone like your ex. My point is don't let anything hold you back and just be you!! There's a lot to see in this world before you settle down don't live your life too fast enjoy it before you have to be stuck in one place I mean it's very cliche but true you only live once. So go out and do you!! 😁