My lil one was due 11/29/16 but was induced and lord was it long for starters they blew vein after v...

gabriela • Expecting baby #2 , 5yr old son Izaiah <3 engaged.
My lil one was due 11/29/16 but was induced and lord was it long for starters they blew vein after vein digging to find one used the vein finder and all and still couldn't get my vein an hour went by and after the 3rd nurse nurse number 4 came in and luckily finally got one so we could get the induction started I held out to a 6cm dilated before I got my epidural and the contraction were insane yet but just as I got comfortable my back started to burn and I knew I was gunna have back labor all over again and I was not ready for this :'( tears and tears trying to be tough laying my head in my pillow so my man wouldn't see me being a baby and finally after 10 hrs and at an 8 dilated I asked for my doctor well actually screamed for my doctor because the back pain was unbearable to the point where every contraction felt like I fell and got the wind knocked out of me while being burned with a torch on my back and yes I even had to gasp in air like my air got knocked out Everytime so now my nurses are getting a lil worried wats going on so they up my epidural which doesn't do shit for back pain just makes my hips down numb and I bear on trying to breath through my back pain I finally for some reason can tell I was fully dilated and yell for my nurse I told her I was at a 10 and she said I'll check but I don't know so she checks and low and behold I was right but even fully dilated my baby was so high up in my pelvis so they let me stay at a 10 dilated for an hour till my doctor said we were going in for an emergency c section which of course scarred the fuck out of me and my man he was crying and I was too because this was just so crazy I got to a 10 and I still have to get a csection well when they did the csection they realised she had lodge herself sideways in my pelvis and was stuck completely after an hour long csection my lil girl was finally dislodged safely and pulled out and omg it was the best feeling ever wat a sigh of relief I saw her and herd her crying they yelled 8lbs 7oz lol my chunky girl.