question about vagina after birth...

So I gave birth exactly 2 weeks ago; I was told my delivery was amazing. It all happened within 5 hours and I only pushed for about 15 minutes. Bleeding has came to spotting already. Some days I hardly bleed at all. I'm wondering when is it ok to touch down there (vagina)? I don't mean in a sexual way or to finger myself or anything, but just out of curiosity? I've been too terrified to and the doctors told me to not even wash down there with soap to avoid infections, but they never told me for how long. I also only tore the smallest amount they said, they said it was like a small scrape, so my stitches were small. They said the stitches would dissolve in 7-10 days in which I'm sure by now they already have. I know not to stick anything up there yet either; Just from occasionally touching down there the smallest amount while showering or going to the bathroom it feels so different.. a good different (tmi) but I feel and look tighter. (I looked with a mirror) Not sure if that's normal after stitches.. But I'm still curious as to what it looks like now and feels like. Idk if thats weird... lol but Im feeling good and healing great.