My dogs are complete ASSHOLES!!!

Ashley
I have 3 dogs - 2 pit mixes and 1 shihtzu. I have had all of them since they were puppies, shihtzu is about 4, the pits are 3 and 1. I am about at my wits end with them!!
The 1 year old female is still not potty trained - I have tried EVERYTHING. Crate training, puppy pads, positive reinforcement as well as punishment when I catch her in the act. I take her outside to potty and she will go or not go, doesn't matter which, she will STILL go poop and pee inside with 10 minutes of being brought in. I take her out literally 15-20 times a day to try and avoid a mess inside but it does not matter how many times. I clean up poop and pee EVERY DAY. Sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. 
The 4 year old male pit only took two weeks to potty train. I got him at 8 weeks and he never had an accident in the house after he was 10 weeks old. He has been the best dog, I let him have free roam of the house because he never chews anything or goes in the house. Until recently, he has started pooping and peeing inside every chance he gets. I usually leave him in his bed when I get up at 5 am and help my husband before work and then most days I go back to bed for a few hours around 6. He is usually just sleeping away in his bed. Well this morning I returned to the room to find he had pooped and peed EVERYWHERE. He walks around and poops so there were giant turds everywhere. In his bed, on the carpet, on my purse and in the little pile of clothes on the floor. He also decided to leave 5 different puddles of pee all over the carpet. It was 5 am, there is no way he had to go that bad!!! Not only that but he usually tells me when he needs to go before he would ever go inside. He goes crazy jumping on the doors, crying loudly and panting but lately he just goes where he pleases!!! I just sat down and cried for a good ten minutes before I cleaned it up. I really cannot do this anymore. 
I am convinced the shihtzu goes in the house out of spite. She only seems to do it when she is mad at me, like I left her in the crate or gave the other dogs more attention etc. 
I am pregnant and I cannot keep doing this. I am so stressed out constantly over these damn dogs and I am just mad and upset all the time over this! I am starting to resent all three of them, and that is saying something for my male pit. He has been my baby ever since I got him, I love him dearly and could never think of rehoming him. But now I just don't know. They are wonderful dogs besides this issue. But this issue is huge to me. I can't have a baby crawling around on the floor where they constantly mess. I have had the carpets professionally cleaned, tried crating them, training for hours, constant walks, etc. Nothing is working. I am about to rehome all three of them. 
Please, any advice would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to find them new homes but I just can't do it anymore. 😢