Rant- can't seem to get excited about being pregnant

Carmen • 👼🏻👼🏻👼🏻💙💙👼🏻👼🏻👼🏻💙🤰🏻
So I'm having a really hard time getting excited about being pregnant. Don't get me wrong we worked hard to get pregnant (took Clomid, tracked, logged, test), I was absolutely excited when I found out that I was pregnant, but worklife is making it really difficult to believe any baby can actually develop in my body!
I'm currently working nonstop 12-17 hours, skipping meals all day because of my work schedule and nausea, not going to bed because I'm working until 1-2 in the morning (I start emails at 8am), I'm stressed to the max at work (to the point where I want to throw my hands up and walk out of the building or sit at my desk and have a breakdown), I'm consistently in pain from sitting at work due to cyst, I have dizzy spells that get so bad I lose my balance and hit door jams or other items. Oh and on top all of that, I have a history of miscarriages. I honestly wish I didn't have to wait another week for my ultrasound, so I could actually know how the baby(babies) are doing. 
Sorry for the long post, but I don't really have anywhere else to post this, since we're not announcing it on social media until we see/hear a heartbeat.
Edit- You ladies are 100% correct. My job has basically left me exhausted all of the time. I did something I never do and went home early on Thursday and called in on Friday, so I could continue resting. I basically slept all but 6 hours yesterday, and I feel amazing today. Today is the first time in 2 months where I actually feel normal. If it wasn't for you ladies saying I sound exhausted, I would have never taken time off from work just to rest.